Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm not happy...

Yesterday, it was furry rainy, so there was lots of mud at the doggie park! My furriends and I wrestled in the mud and had lots of fun rolling in the mud. Woo wouldn't believe what I had to do when I got home!

I GOT A BATH!

As woo can see, I was not happy...I knew what was coming and I wasn't happy!

And then I tried running away but the darn leash got in the way...
I thought that if I closed my eyes really tightly, it would all be over with furry quickly...

I wasn't going to make it easy for my brother. I don't like being wet!

All I was thinking about at this point was that I deserve lots of treats for this horrible torture!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo might as well learn to just grin and tolerate it...

They always seem to get their way!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I don't like baths either but I do like the towel massage afterward.

Princess Eva

D.K. Wall said...

Baths. We don't need no stinking baths!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think your mom has it backwards. Last time we had a bath we went to the dog park afterwards. Of course, after I put my whole body in a mud puddle, Mom said something about "Steve! You just had a bath!" I felt like I was just back to normal.

Steve

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh no, don't tell me that, check out my blog post today and please tell me that I won't have to have a bath!!!

Woos, Thunder