Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Been a Long Time!!

Hope everypuppy had a great Thanksgiving. It's been a while since I've been on here, but my humans were busy with school and work, so I was being a nice pup by not taking the computer from them. But I'm back now! I'll try to post more often from now on. I'll also visit everyone's blogs in the near future to catch up with woo all!

I'm still a good, hard-working pup. Look how I made the bed for my mommy!


Here's me sleeping on my couch after a nice playtime at the Ridge Road dog park.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How nice to see woo again!

I love your khomfy chair snooze!

It kind of reminds me of.......ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I helped Mom remake the bed today too!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good to see you, Hero - hope Mom appreciated all your help.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara