Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love my mommy!

Sometimes humans can be so annoying. But today I really really love my mommy. Being the picky eater that I am (hey, I'm a husky!), I've been refoosing to eat my chicken leg quarter for dinner, so she cut it into smaller pieces so that it would be easier for me to eat. Less work for me! My brother calls me "spoiled", but I don't think I'm THAT spoiled...I just like to eat things that are more manageable. PLUS, I'm cute! So I deserve to be spoiled, no?


2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did she dab it with Grey Poupon?

Or maybe a little CheesWhiz?

We SOOO know how to work 'em, don't we?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think a chicken leg sounds yummy! I'm glad your mom is well trained.

Steve