Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sad News Today

My mommy told my sister some sad news today. She told her that she had to go to the hospital last night (I was wondering where she went without me!) to visit a relative who is dying with something called "cancer". I don't exactly know what that means, but my mommy said that she only had a few days left, so I'm guessing that the relative is really sick. My mommy says that she'll be going to a better place where she won't be sick anymore called "Heaven". I don't know where that is, but I'm just happy to hear that she won't be in pain anymore soon.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry you are getting a rough intro into life with our people -

Woo will have to be extra handsome and loveable fur your mom -

Think woo khan handle that?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sorry to hear that. Give your mom some extra kisses!

Steve and Kat