Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Hero!

Hello!

My name is Hero. I am 16 months old. My human family still calls me a baby, but I think I'm a big boy now. I just had my first birthday party in June... with a yummy cake! I live with my human mommy, two human sisters, and one human brother.

My human brother's name is Jae. He's my bestest friend. I don't like it when he leaves me alone to go somewhere he calls "school", but I know he'll always come back. I'm too cute to leave alone for too long.

My mommy gives me yummy treats EVERY day. I like following her to her store while my brother's at "school" because she always pays attention to me. Sometimes she interacts with other humans for too long, but I know a good howl or two is enough to get her attention back on me. :)

My family loves me very much, and I love them very much too. I give them daily kisses and entertain them with random acts of cuteness. I can't be cute too much because I don't want to spoil them. So far they're doing a good job keeping up with the amount of cookies and treats I deserve. They could take me out to the doggy park more often, but I give them credit for trying.

Nappy before playtime!

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Yet another heart we've khaptured!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra